Genuine instrument for the fight against poverty, these are small funds granted to less wealthy customers who previously opened a savings account of the type MCS in order to bring their contribution to the financing of their micro-projects. This type of credit is granted particularly to the poor, generally gathered in GIC (Common Initiative Groups) to receive credits for "groups" or individuals with the united and personal guarantee of the members, with the slogan "all for one and one for all".
Opening conditions for the opening of this account:
- Establish a GIC (Common Initiative Groups) or a legally authorized association;
- 2 passport sized Photographs;
- Photocopy of a valid ID Card;
- Minimum deposit at opening:CFA Francs 35,000;
- Interest rate: highly competitive;
- Localization plan.